Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fundraiser for Fundraisers Sneakpeek

The art show at Little Mountain Gallery is coming up in less than two weeks and I am very excited to see how everything is going to unfold. The show will consist of Tevis' and my artwork, along with many donated pieces from various artists. I am very amazed at just how helpful and generous the people around us can be, and for them I am very grateful. Without them, there will certainly be no show.

I am looking forward to this show because it is a great chance for many of my friends who donated work to finally show off their talent to the public! The great thing about these shows is that you never know who will see your artwork and what reactions they will have towards to your work.

So, in anticipation of the show, I am posting the process of a piece that I just finished, entitled "Let's Ride Together!" Done with pencil crayon on tracing paper and paper.


Final composition with tracing paper overlay.
Pencil crayon underneath.Pencil crayon on both sides of the tracing paper. Tracing paper is magic, I swear.Sketches. I discovered that working on graph paper helps a lot, even for doodles.

No comments: